Take the stress out of finding your next apartment by using our easy to use website. Our database is updated on a regular basis with the latest availability, pricing and specials. Once you've located an apartment that works, simply put our name down on the application and claim your cash!
FIND YOUR APARTMENT
Register here and search for your Home using our extensive database of apartments. .
LIST US ON YOUR APPLICATION
Once you locate your apartment you will need to list SOC Realty as your referring source as seen here in the example.
CLAIM YOUR CASH
Contact us here to report your lease and claim your rebate.
- You must list SOC Realty on the application and no other companies or individuals in order to claim your rebate.
- SOC Realty agrees to Split Our Commission with you 50/50. Please note that apartment communities change their pricing and commission structures often and so the advertised pricing and rebate is subject to change.
- You must claim your rebate within 30 days of move in by filling out the "Report My Lease” form on the home page at www.splitourcommission.com.
- You are not eligible for a rebate if you are moving into an apartment within the same management company. It must also be the first time that you have lived at the property, lease renewals do not qualify.
- If property withholds approval or does not compensate SOC Realty, the rebate offer will be void.
- Rebates will be sent promptly once SOC Realty receives payment from your apartment community. This usually takes 45 – 90 days and you can check the status of your rebate by going here at www.splitourcommission.com/check-my-rebate.php
- The rental rate is defined as the effective average rental amount.
- Rebates will be paid by a check made out to the individual named when you report your lease. The check will be sent to the mailing address of your new apartment.
- Rebate checks are void if not cashed 60 days from date of check.